Service Ontario Office is located at:
The St. Charles Municipal Office
2 King Street East, St. Charles, Ontario P0M 2W0
Phone: (705) 867-1100
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday9 am - 12:30 pm & 1:30 pm - 4:30 pmTuesday9 am - 12:30 pm & 1:30 pm - 4:30 pmWednesday9 am - 12:30 pm & 1:30 pm - 4:30 pmThursday9 am - 12:30 pm & 1:30 pm - 4:30 pmFriday9 am - 12:30 pm & 1:30 pm - 4:30 pmSaturdayClosedSundayClosed
- In order to assure that you will be served before the office closes, we ask that customers be present at the office by 4:00 pm – We will not accept new customers after 4:00 p.m.
- Service Ontario will be closed for lunch from 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm daily
- Due to current staffing levels, the Service Ontario office will close to accommodate staff holidays and sick days. Where possible, advance notice will be posted.
The Service Ontario Office is located within our Municipal Office.
Please note we are a limited service office and only provide services relating to Vehicle / Driver Licencing and OHIP Cards
- Renew or replace your Driver’s licence or photo OHIP card
- Accessible parking permits
- Address change on a Driver’s licence or ownership or OHIP card
- Name change on a Driver’s licence or ownership or OHIP card
- Driver abstracts
- Used Vehicle Information Packages
- Register or transfer a vehicle
- Renew or replace vehicle plates
- Order or replace personalized vehicle plates
- 10 day permits