A municipality shall -
Appoint a Clerk whose duty it is:
- to record without note or comment, all resolutions, decisions and other proceedings of Council;
- if required by any member present at a vote, to record the name and vote of every member voting on any matter or question;
- to keep the originals or copies of all By-Laws and of all Minutes of the proceedings of Council;
- to perform the other duties required under this Act or any other Act; and,
- to perform such other duties as are assigned by the Municipality.
Procedural By-law Click Here