A municipality shall appoint a clerk whose duty it is
- to record without note or comment, all resolutions, decisions and other proceedings of the council;
- if required by any member present at a vote, to record the name and vote of every member voting on any matter or question;
- to keep the originals or copies of all by-laws and of all minutes of the proceedings of the council;
- to perform the other duties required under this Act or any other Act; and
- to perform such other duties as are assigned by the municipality.
Procedural By-law Click Here