Economic & Community Development
Proud member of the Sudbury East Chambers of Commerce (Secc)
Learn more: www.sudburyeastchamber.ca
Land Use Planning Documents
- Sudbury East Official Plan
- Official Plan Sudbury East Schedule B Settlement and Transportation
- Official Plan Sudbury East Schedule C Land Use
- Official Plan Sudbury East Schedule D Development Constraints
- Sudbury East Interactive Community Map (Find your property)
- Sudbury East Planning Board
By clicking the links you will be redirected to the Sudbury East Planning Board
Important Community Information and Statistics
If you are a farmer or agricultural business please also visit our Agriculture page by clicking here.
St.-Charles Ontario is a beautiful rural community where recreational and tourist opportunities abound. There are abundant opportunities for outdoor activities such as hiking, ATV riding, Snowmobile trails, wildlife viewing, hunting and fishing and so much more. But our community is not just a place to visit consider making Northern Ontario’s best kept secret your new home. Located between Sudbury and North Bay, St.-Charles is conveniently located yet sill able to offer privacy and a quiet community atmosphere. Our growing community is a perfect retreat whether its just for a visit or to create your new home. Our affordable home and lot prices make our community very attractive to new families, retirees or first time home buyers.
To view available properties please visit the following links:
- Commercial Lots / Properties
- Building Lots
- Residential Properties
- Agricultural Properties
- Recreational Properties
Remember we serve the business community whether your business is tourism, retail or agriculture we can help you.
Are you starting a business? If so we can help with business plan advise, help finding a suitable location or securing funding through various provincial grants.
If you currently own a business feel free to contact us with any questions, concerns or suggestions you may have.
Northern Ontario Heritage Fund Corporation
NOHFC has recently updated its programs and funding amounts check the NOHFC website or call the Municipal Economic Development Officer to find out if there is funding available for your business.
Who is Eligible?
New and existing businesses in Ontario that intend to expand and/or retain their operations within Northern Ontario to improve competitiveness, grow revenues and create jobs in the following sectors identified and further described in the Growth Plan:
- advanced manufacturing
- agriculture, aquaculture and food processing
- arts, culture and creative industries
- digital economy
- forestry and value-added forestry-related industries
- health sciences
- minerals sector and mining supply and services
- renewable energy and services
- transportation, aviation and aerospace
- water technologies and services
Other business activities that, in the opinion of the NOHFC Board of Directors, will result in an economic development advantage for Northern Ontario will be considered.
What is Eligible?
Eligible project costs include but are not limited to:
- capital construction
- leasehold improvements
- new or used equipment
- training costs incurred with third parties
- land servicing costs
- information & communications technology investments including, but not limited to, software
“Whether you’re looking to expand your business, develop an innovative new product or improve your productivity, FedNor can help you access the business financing you need to make it happen.”
To access FedNors website and learn more about their programs Click Here.